Accountancy Services Carlow
Joyce & Caplice are registered auditors and carry out the annual audits for our corporate business clients where they have a statutory requirement to have their books and records audited.
We provide a quality service, on time and at an affordable cost.
We offer a range of accounting services, preparing annual accounts for audit exempt companies, sole traders and partnerships.
Such accounts are used for compliance purposes like the annual tax return, are often required by the business bankers and also used as a gauge of business performance highlighting areas of strength, growth or weakness and as a platform for forecasting future performance.
We provide an efficient, focused and prompt service to deal with all aspects of our clients` tax affairs focusing on minimizing your tax liability and maximising claims for reliefs and allowances.
Our taxation services include:
- Personal Income Tax
- Corporate Tax
- Capital Gains Tax
- Capital Acquisitions Tax (inheritances/gifts)
- VAT and property
- Tax Planning
- Revenue Audit and Investigation
- Revenue appeals procedures
- Tax registrations
We offer a fully comprehensive book-keeping service ensuring your information is recorded and processed in an efficient manner, working either on or off site.
We offer this service to outsource clients book-keeping function, where the business is restricted in it’s access to staff to perform this function or simply to allow the client to focus their resources on developing their business rather than processing paperwork.
Our services include the following :-
- Maintenance of computerised accounts producing – Management Accounts,Trial Balance, General Ledger, Debtors & Creditors Ledgers & aged listings, Bank Reconciliations
- Payroll maintenance
- VAT returns
- Subcontractors tax
- CSO returns
Company Formation & Secretarial Services
We provide the full suite of company secretarial services, to suit the individual requirements of each company, in a timely and cost efficient manner. These services include Incorporations, Annual Compliance Returns, Voluntary Strike Offs and drafting of various resolutions and documentation as required by Company Law.
A wide range of consulting services are also available including:
- Court Work – including providing expert opinion and reports on financial evidence relating to court cases (including marital separation/divorce), disputes, labour court hearings, insurance claims etc
- Bank loan applications and negotiations
- Business plans
- Business start up advice and registrations
- Due diligence re: proposed business purchase
- Assistance with personnel recruitment
- Accounting software advice and installation